Jess Liemantara is the youngest contestant on MasterChef Australia 2018, she is the most known as the youngest contestant where she appeared on season 10 in the year 2018, further, she was born on a kitchen lovers family her parents have owned restaurant in Perth.
Jess Liemantara Age, Birthday, Date of Birth, Early life
She was born in 1998 (age 23) in Perth, Subiaco Australia. She is an Australian by nationality, her ethnicity is Asian, her profession is a chef and TV personality. Her family shifted to Melbourne when she was just a year old with her father and mother ran a face in
Jess Liemantara Net worth, How much money she earn
Jess has not shared many details about her Networth. Our team currently working, we will update. Right now, we don’t have much information about Education Life.
Jess Liemantara’s Boyfriend, Relationship
Jess is currently single. Also, the details of her past relationships have not revealed.
Jess Liemantara Family, Parents, Sibillings
The young MasterChef started baking pastry with her aunt, has always helped her grandma make gingerbread. She always followed her parents’ advice. She was born in Perth, Subiaco along with her brother Jeremy.
5 Facts about Jess Liemantara
- Jess is the youngest contestant on MasterChef Australia 2018
- She was born on 1998 (age 21) in Perth, Subiaco Australia
- Jess has not shared many details about her Networth.
- Jess is currently single. Also the details of her past relationships have not revealed.
- The young MasterChef started baking pastry with her aunt,